I “online” met Katie in a facebook group that we are both apart of and I am so glad I did.
She is such a smart and funny entrepreneur and a great mom! So I was so excited when she invited me to be on her podcast. Have I ever mentioned how much I love podcast interviews? Especially when chatting with other moms because they just “get it”. During our interview, my kids interrupted multiple times (ugh) but we still had a great conversation and I am so excited to share it with you. Katie even broke down some of the best moments for you to check out…
- (1:49) How to build a business that is a benefit to your family and not a burden
- (4:07) Time management pre-kids vs. Time management after kids
- (7:02) Recognizing the season you’re in and working with it
- (7:36) The Jar Approach
- (9:30) The reason behind the name 7Summers Creative
- (14:30) THE SHIFT!
- (22:40) The pressures we put on ourselves and motherhood
- (26:40) Abbey’s workweek
- (33:00) Starting the habit of being unplugged and getting to bed earlier
- (40:37) Spend 3 Hours a Week on Marketing
- (45:37) Motherhood/Business Hack
- (45:57) If you could do it all over again what would you tell yourself or do differently
- (48:14) Best book you’ve read or are going to read
Are you a photographer tired of always having to choose between business and family? Well, then let me introduce you to theblueprint™! 30 lessons, weekly live coaching calls, built in accountability and everything you will need to build a business that is a benefit to your family and not a burden! Let’s be #bettertogether!