Here’s something you need to know about our team….we’re all a bunch of book worms.
Well Abbey collects books that she usually reads half way, Priscilla and Bianca listen to books on Audible, and Morgan actually loves to sit down and read a real book. But either way, we love books and we’re not ashamed to admit it.
We know that a lot of our followers and friends out there are in the same boat, so we thought you would love to check out some of our top recommendations for 2018.
We decided to give you 12, a book a month, but narrowing down this list of books we wanted to recommend was ROUGH. It was so rough that we couldn’t actually really do it, but we will get to that in a minute. If you stick with us until the end of this post we’re going to show you exactly how you can check out our entire list of recommended readings.
Without further adieu here are SOME of our favorite reads (in no particular order- we don’t want this to generate a “debate,” in our next team meeting):
- The Four Tendencies – Gretchen Rubin (really Abbey loves anything Gretchen Rubin)
- Rising Strong – Brene Brown (Morgan is a big fan of all things Brene Brown)
- Boundaries – John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- Lean In – Sheryl Sandberg
- What Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast – Laura Vanderkam (a whole series that Bianca loves)
- The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy – Sheryl Sandberg and Amy Grant
- Big Magic: Creative Living beyond Fear – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Present Over Perfect- Shauna Niequist (one of Priscilla’s favorites)
- Invisible Influence – Jonah Bergner
Now that you’ve seen our “short list,” we’d love for you to join our book clubs (yep there are two of them) in The Blueprint. We choose books that focus both on developing better behaviors and habits at a personal and family level and others which focus on being better in business! Watch out for an announcement on our Instagram and in our Facebook Group and follow our Recommended Reads Pinterest Board! Good books are such an influential tool in helping us not only attain more knowledge to build better lives and businesses but they often provide us with direction. And we’d love to hear some of your favorite titles! Share your favorites in the comments below!