Who theblueprint™ is for!
The next most frequently asked question I get about theblueprint™ is if it is just for photographers, which is totally understandable given the fact that my first business was a photography studio, and much of my entrepreneurial experience came over the past twelve years I have been doing that.
But no, theblueprint™ is not just for photographers.
Is it awesome for photographers? Yes!
Is it too generic that photographers won’t get what they need to build a successful business? Absolutely not!
- The parent, who wants to have something on their resume next to “raising kids”.
- Anyone who struggles to achieve harmony between building a business and raising a family.
- Anyone who is tired of all the late nights and too much time spent putting out fires and not enough time moving forward.
- The parent and business owner who is concerned about building healthy tech habits.
- Any small business that wants to be more successful at marketing and social media.
- Any business owner who wants to implement effective systems and automation to shave hours off their work time.
- Business owners looking to create a better client experience for their ideal clients that transforms them into life-long client advocates.
- Anyone who needs help staying on track and staying accountable and making things manageable.
- All those out there chasing big dreams while helping their kids chase theirs.
- …and most importantly it’s for anyone who wants to do more in less time and truly live a life of time well spent.
- Fashion Bloggers
- Health Experts
- Wedding Industry Professionals
- Conference Organizers
- Instagram Personalities
- Graphic Designers
- Website Developers
- Online Shop Owners
- Photo Editors
- Course Creators
Still not sure if theblueprint™ is right for you? I would love to chat! Please, don’t ever hesitate to reach out. That’s why I am here…to help! You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.